The Tea Break Solution Launch Event
The Tea Break Launch Event
We are delighted to be launching our fourth solution/concept to help tackle race inequality within the workplace
Developed through the Solutions Collaboratory™ in collaboration with Network Rail, its Cultural Fusion Race Network and those with lived experience from nearly 30 other organisations
This event will provide Tea Break project leads with an introduction to the How to do it right Tea Break Guide
You will hear:
• from the architects of Tea Break; Network Rail and Its Race Network Cultural Fusion as to why they developed it and its impact
• how through a new App- Guild we will be providing a network of peer support for those running Tea Break within their organisations.
• from Nexus Business Psychologists as to why change initiatives typically fail and be introduced to an 8-step model which will help your organisation navigate the choppy waters of change.
• fresh feedback from an organistion who will have just used the Guide to run their own Tea Break.
• an opportunity to unite hundreds of organisations across the UK to run their first Tea Break at the same time.
This will be a dynamic and interactive event with one 10-minute breakout session aimed at helping attendees have the tools and ideas to run their first Tea Break
Start: Apr 26 2021 @ 5:15 pm
End: Apr 26 2021
Javed Thomas - Co Founder | Race Equality Matters & Founder | The Collaboratory
Sonia Hazel – Assurance & Controls Manager | Network Rail & Cultural Fusion Network
Sharon Salmon – Commercial Analyst | Network Rail & Chair of Cultural Fusion Network
Louise Chandler – Marketing & Campaigns Officer & BAME Network Member | Oxfordshire County Council and Cherwell District Council
Paula Dixon – Business Psychologist & Coach | Nexus
Linda O’Donnell – Business Psychologist | Nexus
Viv Underwood - Guild
All registratnts will receive a copy of the How to do it right Guide in advance of this event.