Safe Space Facilitator Training WorkshopFeb 3 2021
3rd February 3.00 - 3.45pm
Enable brave conversations
Facilitate uncomfortable discussions
Drive meaningful change
This event will help attendees who will be facilitating their own internal Safe Space sessions to understand some of the key considerations when hosting these sessions.
This workshop will be run by:
- Jo Heath – Partner and Head of Practice for Equality Law, D&I, Culture & Ethics | Green Park
- Ade Onile-Ere - Senior Consultant Diversity, Inclusion, Culture & Ethics | Green Park
Providing valuable insights, the main points to be covered include:
• Top tips when hosting safe space sessions
• How to encourage active dialogue and tools to engage in conversations that may feel uncomfortable
• Core topics that should be considered as discussion points when creating safe space sessions internally; building trust, terminology, developing racial fluency, and barriers that prohibit progress.
• Building credibility and taking action
We recommend that you have a good understanding of the Safe Space Guide which can be downloaded HERE
Event ends: 3:45 pm