The Power of Leaders In Driving Real Change for Race Equality.
Join This Event and You will:
- hear about what senior leaders do to have an impact on tackling race inequality.
- leave with 50+ insights and ideas exclusively for those that attend.
Why this Event?
The senior leadership teams in organisations have the power and privilege to drive change.
However, when we asked attendees at a recent event the following question:
Who is playing a key role in driving race equality in your organisation?
Only 33% said their senior leaders do.
If senior leaders are not driving change, who is?
56% of attendees said Ethnically Diverse Colleagues are driving change, followed by 43% saying Race (or equivalent) Networks are.
However, the majority of employees are not driving change, and this is where we need senior leaders to step in and make Race Equality everyone’s business.
About the Event
This event will focus on what leaders CAN do to create change.
During this highly collaborative event, you will:
- Hear examples of how leaders have driven real change in an organisation.
- Have the opportunity to share your experiences of leaders that are making a real impact.
- Leave with 50+ ideas and insights on how your leaders can make an impact.
Join us and be part of the change we all want to feel and see.