Tackling biased recruitment, progression and development to address race inequality
RECORDING AVAILABLE SHORTLY
The business case, which evidences that diverse organisations perform better, has been around for decades. However, many organisations struggle to attract or recruit ethnic minority talent, and the representation of this talent significantly deteriorates the higher up the food chain within an organisation.
In the Top 3 roles of the FTSE 100, there are only 11 ethnic minority Chairs, CEOs and CFOs. For the first time since Green Park's research was undertaken, there are no black Chairs, CEOs or CFOs.
Source: Green Park Business Leaders index 2021
It is time for a radical shift in the approach to recruitment, development and progression.
There is no silver bullet so how do you change what people do and the system to create equity and inclusivity? Join this fast-paced and interactive virtual event during Race Equality Week to find out.
This is a free, open virtual event.
You will hear from:
- Recruitment experts who are focused on engaging candidates from an ethnic minority background.
- Leadership and D&I experts who are remodelling the system by implementing impactful solutions.
- Organisations that are doing things differently and achieving different results.
Tackling biased recruitment, progression and developmentFeb 8 2022
- Raj Tulsiani - Co-Founder | Race Equality Matters and Co-Founder & CEO | Green Park
- Javed Thomas - Co-Founder | Race Equality Matters
- Frank Douglas - CEO & Founder | Caerus Executive
- Jo Heath - Partner - Diversity, Inclusion, Culture & Ethics Practice | Green Park
- Ian Benjamin - Managing Director | Digital Execs
- Carol Elderfield - HR Director, Affiliates, Group | Amey
Event ends: 1:45 pm