Race Equality Week 2023: The Big Collaboration
Join us for the third event of the Race Equality Week 2023 schedule!
Start: 9 Feb 2023 @ 12:15 pm
End: 1:45 pm
Did you Know?
- 79% of respondents believe that making Race Equality everyone’s business will have a meaningful impact on tackling race inequality
- 95% would recommend a Race Equality Matters Event
- Nearly 100% have said they have learnt something at a REM event
”…a brilliant event. I’ve attended so many D&I webinars etc, and often felt like we were being taught what we already know. The approach of REM is current, practical and easy to implement. So much to take away and share with the organisation. I feel like a kid in a candy shop!’‘
From our research within the community of those fighting for change, 3 obstacles continue to block progress
- Active Leadership – How to help leaders and managers up their game (only 26% of the community believe their senior leaders are playing a key part in tackling race equality).
- Protected Characteristics and Data – What gets measured gets done – how to capture the data needed in the first place and what to do with it then.
- Bias in Recruitment – How do you remove the bias from the recruitment processes
So How Can We Make Race Equality Everyone’s Business?
Join the Big Collaboration.
200+ different organisations’ D&I, HR, and Race Network leaders who are passionate for change have already registered.
We know your time is precious, so we guarantee you will:
- learn from experts, including speakers from Auto Trader, City HR and Standard Chartered Bank and POhWER who have effectively delivered successful outcomes
- Interact with like-minded people with the same purpose in bespoke break-out rooms.
From here you will also:
- gain new insights and keep up to date with effective solutions
- make new connections
- Learn how to eliminate the biases, inequity and the discrimination that prevent change
You can also be a #ChangeMaker to help accelerate change by sharing what you know works.
Exclusively for those that attend
You will also receive a virtual goody bag more than 50 ideas and tips as to what works in making race equality everyone’s business.
Why Race Equality Matters
Tackling Race Inequality in organisations can be a lonely and fruitless battle. Sometimes, despite best efforts, change is often minimal or too slow.
Research shows that organisations will not be sustainable if diversity, inclusion, and a sense of belonging aren’t embedded in their DNA.
“For organisations to both thrive and in today’s climate survive, there will be no future if diversity, inclusion, and a sense of belonging aren’t embedded in their DNA”
That’s why REM was formed.
Raj Tulsiani – Co-Founder & Chair| Race Equality Matters and Co-Founder & CEO | Green Park
Javed Thomas – Co-Founder | Race Equality Matters | The Collaboratory
Helen Moulinos– Chief Executive | POhWER
Fenil Khiroya– Strategic Human Resources Head | City HR and Standard Chartered Bank
Helen Robinson– Diversity Inclusion and Community Engagement Manager | Auto Trader UK
Katrina Neary – Senior People Analyst | Auto Trader