Race Equality Week 2023 Opening Event
Join us for the launch of Race Equality Week 2023!
Race Equality Week 2023 Opening Event - #ItsEveryonesBusiness
Start: 6 Feb 2023 @ 10:00 am
End: 10:45 am
90% believe Race Equality Week (REW) will have an impact on tackling race inequality in their organisations.
Now in its third year, REW is going from strength to strength.
With over 3,500 organisations engaged in 2022, REW 2023 is set to be even bigger and better.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part this far-reaching movement.
This free virtual event, will mark the official launch of #REW23.
Join this celebration and elevation of solutions and activities that make a difference to race equality.
You’ll hear from the Race Equality Matters’ co-founders Raj Tulsiani and Javed Thomas, as well as our other expert speakers Mark Lomas, Head of Culture at Lloyd’s and Navleen Kalra, Inclusion and Transformation Director at Network Rail.
What You Will Learn:
- Why REW exists and the impact it has
- What other organisations are doing during the week
- How you and your organisation can get involved
Attendees Of Our Previous Events Include:
- Senior/Exec Leaders
- HR, D&I and Talent Experts
- Race Network Leaders and Future Leaders
- Employees from Ethnically Diverse Backgrounds
What People Say:
- On average, 95% of attendees would recommend our events
Following REW 2022:
- 94% would recommend REW to other organisations
- 85% feel REW is a good/excellent initiative to support their organisations’ commitment to race equality
- 90% believe REW will have an impact on tackling Race Inequality in their organisations