Our aim is to help organisations to attract, identify, develop and retain trusted, inclusive, authentic and, most of all, highly effective talent from different communities
We constantly hear organisations saying they are not getting access or applications from enough candidates from ethnic minority communities.
There are a whole host of reasons why this is the case, including the fact that organisations are typically looking in the same (wrong place) places but expecting different results.
Our ambition is to provide the go-to place for organisations looking to increase their ethnic diversity talent and for prospects and talent from these communities to be aware of the organisations and opportunities that are there for them.
GET STARTED - CANDIDATE
WE FACILITATE THE VISIBILITY OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES FROM ORGANISATIONS KEEN ON MAKING THEIR EMPLOYEE BASE REFLECTIVE OF THE COMMUNITIES THEY OPERATE IN.
Seeking a more diverse pool of talent.
Whether you’re looking for a new career or a new challenge in an organisation that is looking to expand and increase its ethnic minority talent, then we hope there is an opportunity on this jobs board looking for you.
Due to continuous requests, Race Equality Matters has created this new jobs board platform to help:
- Organisations grow the diversity of their talent.
- You find opportunities and organisations looking to grow their ethnic minority talent pool and reflect the community they operate in.
By supporting our jobs board, you will be helping to improve the opportunities and accelerate an increase in the recruitment of ethnic minority talent.
1 – Create your Candidate Account – this will enable Employers to see your skills and experience.
- Select Login/Register on the right-hand side of the screen
- Select Candidate Registration, complete the fields and press Register.
2 – Browse Jobs.
3 – Apply for Jobs.
GET STARTED - EMPLOYER
WE FACILITATE ACCESS TO ETHNIC MINORITY TALENT
Are you seeking access to a more diverse talent pool?
Typically, organisations do not have the level of ethnic minority representation in their workplace. Overall, year on year, there has been very little movement in the figures.
Race Equality Matters is receiving continuous requests from organisations to see if we can help them in their journey and ambitions to increase their ethnic minority workforce.
We have created this new job board platform to help:
- You access this hidden, untapped and ignored pool of talent.
- Make the opportunities you are recruiting for visible to ethnic minority talent.
THERE ARE 4 PACKAGES YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM:
1: Single job posting – £500
2: 3 for the price of 2 job postings – £1,000
3: 30 Job Posts – £2,500
4: Premium Posts – 100 job postings – £5,000
All proceeds will directly support the work of the not-for profit, Race Equality Matters.
By supporting this jobs board, you will be helping to improve the opportunities and accelerate an increase in the recruitment of ethnic minority talent.
1. Create your Employer Account.
- Select Login/Register on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose Employer Registration and complete the fields.
2. Complete your Company Profile.
- Select Employer Dashboard – right hand side of screen.
- Select Edit Profile and complete the fields.
3. Buy Credits.
- Select Pricing/Buy Credits.
- Choose a package and pay via Credit Card. (You can also request an invoice, see the right-hand menu. The credit will be activated when the invoice has been paid).
Note: you cannot post a job without credits.
4. Post your Job.
- Select Post a Job – complete all fields.
- Select Next.
- Review your job details.
- Scroll down and importantly select Publish Listing to save and activate the job post.
- Your job will be live.