Membership Development Officer
This Development Officer role has two main functions, 1) To deliver support to members undertaking a Quality Mark and assess Bronze level Quality Marks and 2) To onboard new members and lead on the annual membership renewals process whereby members are required to pay their membership fees.
1. Quality Mark duties
2. Membership duties
- Support members throughout the Quality Mark process for all three Quality Mark levels (bronze, silver and gold).
- Keep track of member’s progress with their Quality Marks by updating our CRM system with progress notes and key dates.
- Onboard members to Quality Mark Programmes (this includes delivering detailed online and in person induction sessions).
- Assess Bronze Quality Mark level evidence, ensuring the framework is applied robustly and that you provide high-quality developmental feedback to members.
- Support the Quality Mark Programme Lead with the training of London Youth’s ‘young observers’
- Lead on the admin processes for booking young observers to undertake their observations as part of the silver and gold Quality Mark awards.
- With support from the Programme Lead, oversee the Quality Mark inbox, responding to all quality mark related enquiries.
- Support the Quality Mark Programme Lead with the monitoring, evaluation and reporting on the Quality Mark.
- Onboard new members when they join London Youth, ensuring that they understand how to access and make the most out of our membership offer.
- Play a key role in London Youth’s annual membership renewals process. Ensuring efficiency and customer service.
- Oversee London Youth’s membership team email inbox, signposting members to the people and information they require.
- Lead on collating content for the member opportunities mail out as well as the dissemination of these member communications.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc activities as directed by the relevant managers in the team.
Full details regarding this role are in noted in the Job Description