Individual Giving Executive
Job Title: Individual Giving Executive
Hours: 35 hours
What we do: We help young people through cancer
How we work: We’re Determined, United, Spirited and Kind
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who’s driven, creative, organised and enthusiastic to join our passionate Individual Giving Team.
- Someone with experience of managing a range of direct marketing campaigns in a charity environment, across a range of channels, eg, regular giving, cash, payroll giving and digital.
- Someone who understands the importance of being insight-led and audience-focused.
- Someone who is truly collaborative, with the ability to use influencing and negotiation skills when working with colleagues as well as external stakeholders
- Someone who loves project management and can ensure all campaigns are compliant, on budget, on brand and delivered on time.
How to apply:
You’ll need to register on our portal, complete a short application and answer four questions about your skills and experience in relation to the role.
Key dates: Applications by 14th May 2023. Interviews on 18th/19th May 2023.
At Teenage Cancer Trust one of our key focuses is around equity and making sure our services are accessible and inclusive to all young people with cancer, with no-one left behind. We have the same goal for people working with us. We want you to be yourself here and thrive doing so. In line with our Equity, Diversity & Inclusion commitments, we would love to see applications from LGBTQ+ people, people of colour/those from ethnically diverse communities, people living with disabilities and people of faith.
At Teenage Cancer Trust we take our commitment to safeguarding seriously and work to protect and promote the rights of the young people who we support. Our safeguarding responsibilities extend to the children and adults who work to support the charity, who we also have a duty of care to protect. Safeguarding is at the forefront of each activity we carry out. In line with our approach, this role is subject to a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service).
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential. If there is any assistance or adjustments, we can make to support you to make your application, please contact email@example.com