Green Park Associates
We are looking for:
· Skilled, experienced, and confident facilitation to deliver learning and development programmes – particularly with leaders and senior teams
· A thorough understanding of leadership concepts and familiar with different models of leadership
· The ability to convey complex information in a user friendly, simple way
· Passion for DEI and knowledge of relevant equality legislation
· Technical proficiency including experience of delivering blended programmes
· Client centric individuals who act as an extension of the Green Park team
· The ability to engage and respond to the needs of the group, staying calm under pressure or challenge
· Demonstration of initiative and a can do and flexible approach
· An enthusiasm to be curious, learn and improve, including keeping up to date with learning and development trends
· Individuals who are prepared to work with the Green Park team to improve programmes based on participant and client feedback
· Good organisational and project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
Please note that to be an associate with Green Park, you must be set up as a limited company.
We welcome diversity. We will not discriminate on grounds of sex, gender identity, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, caring responsibilities, part-time working or any other factor irrelevant to a person’s work.
If you are interested in more information, please send your CV or Bio to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 19th August.
· CV Review
· Interview with the Green Park team (via Teams)
· Mobilisation Day (on either Wednesday 14th September or Wednesday 21th September)
We look forward to hearing from you.