Finance Manager – Consultancy
This role within SCW's Financial Consultancy capability group will contribute to the overall success of projects & programmes by providing expert leadership on high profile, valuable projects for our customers. This role will provide key leadership in delivering financial projects for SCW and external organisations both in and outside the NHS, and take responsibility for their accurate definition, communication, resourcing, reporting and evaluation.
Main duties of the job
- Work internally and externally to deliver financial projects, initiatives and services to time and in a cost effective way
- Plan over short, medium and long-term timeframes and adjust plans and resource requirements accordingly
- Maintain effective, collaborative and productive relationships with Customers and other stakeholders
- Contribute to the effective financial project management and delivery of the transformation projects being supported by SCW
- Provide coordination of and participate in relevant internal and external working groups and provide financial project advice, expertise and support where requested
- Forge close positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of organisations to deliver the best possible service to customers
The SCW Finance Consultancy capability group sits within the Transformation Directorate and is a team of 10 people which has experienced rapid growth over the last 12-24 months. This role will report into the Senior Finance Consultant and will be essential to the effective delivery of impactful projects across Health and Care in the NHS. We are an inclusive and diverse group and collaboration enables our work every day. We've grown rapidly over the last couple of years due to the committed and hard-working nature of the team, for which personal development is an important value that we hold. The right candidate will share the ethos and value of the team and the wider organisation and will be able to bring the skills they have developed in their career, to help the team deliver a quality service going forward.
Please refer to the job description and person specification for further details and information regarding this role.