Early Years Educator (Level 3) / Early Years Educator (Level 2)
Coin Street Nursery have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, energetic, and enthusiastic early years educator to join our friendly and committed team. We are looking for a trained and skilled educator who has a desire to work with children encouraging active learning and promoting strong parent/carer partnerships.
Based in the Coin Street neighbourhood centre, minutes from Waterloo and Blackfriars stations and on the doorstep of the bustling South Bank, our family and children’s centre puts the child at the centre of their unique learning journey and uses our surroundings as a place for real life learning.
This provision encompasses a 59-place nursery, holiday play schemes, activity camps, creche facility to support parents to engage in training and support, and our work with external partners as part of our Family and Children’s Centre provision working with families across Waterloo and North Southwark.
We are looking to recruit a full time educator. You will be part of a dedicated team of educators who are supported by two experienced senior teachers. We are also building a pool of bank staff if you’d like to undertake additional hours on an irregular basis.
The 40-hour per week role will work on a shift rota between the hours of 7:45am-6:15pm.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate the following:
- a recognised qualification in childcare, ideally NVQ Level 3 or above or NVQ Level 2.
- a commitment to working in partnership with parents
- experience of working with the EYFS and the ability to hit the ground running
- a can-do and enthusiastic attitude
- experience of planning, observing, and recording children’s achievements
- proven skills in positive behaviour management
- excellent spoken and written English