Customer Support Advisor
About the role
Our people-centred culture combined with our tech and data expertise makes us one of the UK’s leading companies, and a great place to take your customer service career to the next level.
As a Customer Support Advisor based in our Manchester city centre office you will be first point of contact for our customers advertising queries, providing best in class experiences and support with our products and services. You will brilliantly manage customer interactions to develop, inspire and grow lasting partnerships with our Automotive retail customers. Each one of the customers you work with will be different. They will have different goals, business models, pain points and targets. Your resilient and customer-focused approach will allow you to effectively problem solve, objection handle and liaise with internal teams to provide first time resolution.
Queries will range from billing queries, to new product requests. You will communicate with customers through inbound, outbound calls and emails and will display your ability to take ownership at every opportunity. It isn’t just about answering queries, you will apply route cause analysis to eliminate challenges and inefficiencies, educate customers on best practice techniques and will influence digital change in the automotive industry.
To help our customers achieve their goals you will understand current and future needs, highlight opportunities for growth and mitigate potential risks. You will work in collaboration with our Account Managers and support the team to achieve our commercial objectives.
What we're looking for
- You have experience interacting with customers and have handled complex customer queries in an empathetic way
- You are customer focused and passionate about offering first class experiences
- You are commercially minded and able to identify revenue growth opportunities
- You will have experience achieving customer satisfaction KPI’s and delivering results to a high standard within agreed SLA’s
- You are comfortable working in a busy, fast paced commercial environment and are comfortable multitasking and managing conflicting priorities
- You are solution drive and get a real satisfaction out of seeing problems through to resolution
- You have great written communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- A proficient user of Microsoft Excel to analyse and manipulate data, including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables or a keen interest to develop in this area
As you will be the voice of Auto Trader it is also crucial that you have an engaging communication style and are great at building relationships with customers.
Benefits and more
We're offering a salary between £23,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience, and a flexible benefits package to support your health and well-being. You'll have 28 days holiday per year, and that's in addition to bank holidays and half day closures on Christmas and New Year's Eve. Our Aviva pension scheme offers between 5% to 7% employer contributions depending on the percentage you choose to contribute, and we provide Bupa healthcare cover for all of our employees.
Our employee assistance programme, enhanced parental leave and share-save options and are just some of the other benefits on offer should you decide to join us.
Career development is something that we're passionate about at Auto Trader, and we all develop and learn things differently. Whether you attend an external conference, utilise a LinkedIn Learning license or choose one of our in-house masterclasses, there's something for everyone.
Our hybrid working model gives you a range of options, including combining office with home working and flexible start and finish times. Find out more about Connected Working here, or speak to a member of our resourcing team.
Expected start date is November 2022.