A Catalyst For Ongoing Change
Get Ready For Race Equality Week: 5 Months To Go
Join this free virtual event, and you will:
- Leave with 50+ ideas and insights to help you plan Race Equality Week.
- Be the first to hear the theme for 2024.
- Hear about the exciting new solutions we have planned.
Why This Event?
Race Equality Week is a UK-wide initiative uniting thousands of organisations and individuals to address race equality barriers in the workplace.
- 4,500 organisations were engaged in REW 2023.
- 85% of respondents said Race Equality Week is a good to excellent initiative to support their organisation’s commitment to Race Equality.
With just 5 months to go until Race Equality Week 2024 (5-11 February), this event is designed to help you and your organisation start planning impactful activities for the week.
About This Event:
During this highly collaborative event, you will:
- Learn more about Race Equality Week, its role in tackling race inequality, and how your organisation can get involved.
- Discover the theme for the week.
- Hear about ‘ready-to-go’ impactful solutions that you can implement during the week.
- Gather and share ideas for REW with like-minded members of the Race Equality Matters community.
Attendees will leave with a toolkit of 50+ ideas and solutions to help you build your plans for Race Equality Week and receive a special offer.
Join us and be part of this growing movement.